Friday, December 17, 2010

2011 New Year New Recipes!

As 2010 winds down, and we all catch our breaths a bit before another year begins,@ Divadish we are preparing to make 2011 another banner year.
We have been working in the kitchens tasting and trying some new recipes, adding new twists to others and finding some great food choices.
We will be expanding all our lines, and especially our cookies, & desserts.
As I find myself thinking on how we can have our Cake & Eat it too, I do just that, but not adding as much sugars.
I instead cut the sugars down and add Greek Yogurts & Sour Cream to my recipes to add a healthier choice and still keep the flavors and essence of the item.
Come join others who have tried the difference and now are Hooked on Divadish!
Enjoy the Joy of Good Food!

No comments:

Post a Comment