Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Best Oatmeal Rasin Cookies!!!!

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies 
Soft, chewy ,chuck full of raisins, these oatmeal cookies have a secret ingredient that makes them very addictive.
When I was putting together the recipe and lining up my ingredients,I decided to add a little extra of a couple of things.
It keeps things interesting and recipes can always be tweaked so why not tweak them.
These cookies have nutmeg, cinnamon, and raisin juice, added to them, which puts these cookies on my must have list for Fall. 
Cookies, Cookies, Cookies, we must have our Cookies.
Order your dozen @ $12.00 each 
Business phone @612-859-3270
divadishkitchenscatering.com

1 comment:

  1. These are just one of the my many favorites.
    Call today and ask what others are available.
    We appreciate your continued business and support
    during these difficult times.
    Sincerely; Chef Gianna.

    ReplyDelete