Sweetened Ricotta Dessert

This dessert pictured above is very light and creamy to the tongue. Textures and visual is what most foodies look at when they go food shopping, they like bright colors and appetizing layout as much as a artist likes the perfect sunset.

When I make something new I make sure I like the combinations of the ingredients first, second I see if I want to tweak any of them, third then I see if I can make it taste better.

With all there is out there today to choose from in seasonings, extracts, toppings, icings, etc. you should not be limited at all to having the Best Food experience ever. If you are not as adventurous in the kitchen and want to be or just want someone else to do all the work please feel free to call The Diva @ 612-859-3270, I will make sure your taste buds and your stomach are doing the Happy Dance after all is done:)