Veal Cutlet W/ Seasoned Steamed Broccoli

Hormone -Free Free Range meats are the best tasting meats to purchase when you are looking for your own tables.
What's the difference? Here are just a few to stick in your mouths and chew on for awhile, or maybe not?

  • Chemicals in animals to fatten them up quicker a toxic to them and Us
  • Bht's, Grain fatteners, Locked feeding stations are all forms of inhumane animal holding and atrophies the animals large muscle masses making them release more glucose and other fear based toxins that go into our meat too.

  • Free Range feeding:
  • Allows animal to graze naturally putting on weight as it does.
  • Large open feeding stations allows for herd crazing and not locked grazing
  • This allows the processing of meat to be better tasting, healthier and free from toxic chemicals.
So let me ask you this would you rather eat toxic meats or free range, you be the judge of that I know when I eat meats, fruits, veggies, anything Mother Earth based and grown I look at what I stick in my Body and my Mouth, I hope you will too. 

Divadish cares enjoy your eating and remember Eating is a Lifestyle not a Fast Food Race and it should be treated as a Marathon for Your Life as well to keep your body healthier longer so you can run that Marathon if you want too:)

divadishkitchenscatering.com