If I was to pick a Super Hero  it would have to be Superman, but not the new one the old one Clark Kent, in the 60's show. He was my dreamy guy as a child of 8 years old as he appeared magically on my TV each night after dinner. I would sit there and be mesmerized by his power to see threw objects and with his strength to bend steel and fly it was so amazing to me as a kid!

Now everything is done by digital computers it goes beyond what is even believable.
Super Hero Powers would be so awesome: I would ask for mine to be this:

 I would want all my food to make people instantly Happy:)

Now I know I would have to be very careful not to abuse such a Power, but How Cool would it be to take a bite of my food and just think Happy Thoughts, ? I think it would be so great!

So here;s my suggestion the next time you are looking at ordering from the fast food line, or maybe just putting something in the micro wave, Why not call Divadish Catering and put some HAPPY in your mouth instead!!!!!