Greek Chicken

Being half Greek & half Italian allows me to combine seasonings that add flavor to all my dishes. Both my parents were self -taught Chef's and very good ones. My Dad was a Personal Chef to our local parish out East and cooked for the Cardinal himself, my Mom was the go to person for family meals in their restaurants.

Cooking and creating new recipes has always been in my blood and I find myself doing it in my head when I see something I like but want to change it up a bit to make it better or just different.

Living in Minnesota allows me to explore all those skills because people like all kinds of food here, and if you have something that is just a little bit different than what the drones of others are offering, it does not take long for people to find you and tell others. Lucky Me...

The above pan of baked Greek Chicken is just one of many I offer my clients and cook for myself regularly, it is just good comfort food.

Marinated with Lemon juice and Olive oil and a special blend of seasonings that is a secret recipe makes this dish mouthwatering delicious.

Start your own creations and enjoy eating healthy for a Happier, Healthier YOU!!