Fall is now in our shadows and daylight savings is Sunday, sooooooo? what do we do now....? I have a simple solution let's head back to our kitchens and start cooking again... !

Colder weather brings out the best foods, soups, stews, BBQ meats, Pulled Meats with glazes, Turkey, the list is endless.

I love creating new flavors and new seasoning combinations, and Winter brings out my what if thinking, and since it is cold and windy out it just ramps up I am staying inside today...

Here are some suggestions for you to try in your own kitchens fellow Foodies.

Using Wines, Brandies, Rums in your sauces and as a marinade to your meats accomplishes two things, it softens and enhances meats, it also adds a enhanced flavor component to your sauces.

Now I am not saying pour a whole bottle in it, I am suggesting a 1/4 cup to a 1/3 cup depending on your menu item.

Spillage it happens can easily be wiped up with your tongue, (Just Kidding)...

So there you have it Foodies, this weeks Food Tips and some new ways to make up a excuse to use Alcohol in the kitchen,,, Good Luck and Happy & Healthy Cooking. 

Ciao Bella & Bellos, 
The Diva 
Chef G.