Okay we are 3 days into the New Year so how are the Resolution's going for Ya??
Me, I stopped making them year's ago, why you may ask, since I am a A personality type I already had them on a get it done list...:):):) Yep sometimes Anal retentive about things, but oh well we are all made different....

So in keeping with my get done list I am posting this year's first food blog and it is a goodie...

Like steak? who doesn't, but you get tired of it just plopped on a plate, so I made these Kabob's for a client of mine, and added some crunchies too, like zucchini chunks, Portebello Mushroom's, Bell Peppers, then poured a Ginger/Garlic Marinade over it all and baked them @ 350 for app. 35-40 min. till med and veggies were soft. Whala you add some rice, or noodles and you have a complete dinner in under a hour, I bet you are spinning around in your kitchens now saying maybe this year won't be so bad after all, I am so Happy I could be of help,, remember I am The Diva of all that is Delicious and Healthy, so keep reading my blogs each week and please share them with your many other foodie friends, who doesn't like more fellow foodies and friends. Always a Diva Gianna