Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Artifical not @ Divadish

While stores keep adding new items for our Christmas feast, have you ever looked @ the ingredients list!?
OMG,,, everything is hydrogenated oils, emulsifiers, salt, sugars. Not only is all this so BAD for You, it is also not very tasty, nor does it have any Nutritional Value.

From my butter spreads, to my main entree's you will not have anything added that is Artificial.
 It might add shelf Life, but it does not add Human -Shelf- Life!

I do not believe in it for myself or my clients. My Philosophy is if I would not Eat it, Why should you!?
Using these bucket recipes, like so many of the Commercial caters do, keeps their costs down, but adds to your
Health Costs. What is more important to you, a few extra $$ saved or your Waist-line, Heart, and Body.
Skip the Common Cater, go Deluxe @ Divadish for not much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment