Wednesday, November 24, 2010

F.A.C.E. Fighting Against Cancer Ediably!

Just checking in Kid... How are things A-Going!?  I hope well....!
I am knee-deep in Turkey preps today for my own family, I will be taking pics and downloading them on my web site soon, so go visit, and get your Drool towel ready! I did a new marinade this year, with White wine & olive oil... it is looking good!
My dressing is a little different too, I added Anise & Fennel to it, and it is totally vegetarian this year. The flavors are so good....! I am always amazed how things you think would pull in two different directions come together!
I also did my Maytag Bleu cheese spread & artisan breads.
Then last but never least, dessert,,, I did a Cranberry/Apple Crunch Cake....
It is so moist, and the combination of both fruits is like, a waterfall of flavor in your mouth! So there you have it.
I wish you & yours a very HAPPY-Thanksgiving!
We do have a lot to be thankful for!
Keep in touch and call or e-mail when you are ready for me to ship!

No comments:

Post a Comment