Thursday, January 27, 2011

Forget Calories!?

Yes another year has started, and we are all thinking, oh,oh, the Skinny-A------! Jeans are not going to fit!
Well here is what I say about that. As a fellow Weight-Watcher, Jenny-Craiger, Atkins meal eater, etc, etc, etc,
the best Diet and I literally Hate that word, is No Diet @ all!
Let me speak frank here, when you even mentioned the word Diet your Whole body does the Shriver thing, what's that you ask? it is something my grand-daughter use to do when she was but a baby, and it was Sooooooo, Cute, but it is very appropriate to this scenario.
It means your body stops loosing, stops metabolizing, and just goes on stall sequence till you either give up starving it, or you realize you are being Stupid!
What really, really works, is eating right to start with. Stopping the yo-yo cycling of weight -loss and weight-gains.
Looking at your inner self and not your outer self.Stop saying that you are Fat, Pudgy, Big-boned, etc, we are what we are.
The body shapes we have are given to us by our parents, and theirs from their parents. Now that does not mean we can't alter them by eating right, exercising, and just plain Moving it.
Speaking only for myself here, I went from a size 20 Womens, to a size 12, and soon to be a 10... Ladies. that is a huge difference in what I used to look like and what I do now.
How I did it, was not Starving my Body, Not putting it on a Diet, Not saying I cannot eat that!
What I did do was start eating away from the TV, started chewing my food 20+ times, drank more water, took a balanced amount of vitamins, vegetables, meats,and fruits, and added Fiber, Fiber, Fiber.
Exercise took a large part of how my switches work today too, I enjoy looking @ Nature, my dogs & Cat's keep me focused, and I enjoy spending time listening to my Itunes on my MP3 player that has 1200+ songs to keep this Body Rockin and moving!
So don't give up, give-in, or just don't start, give Divadish a Call I promise you We will find the answers together!divadishkitchenscatering.com

No comments:

Post a Comment