Saturday, April 23, 2011

Stay-Kation!!!!!

Greek Chicken
                                                                                            W/Angel Hair Pasta
Whenever I dream about Greece, my fathers homeland, I get a little homesick.
What would it be like to sit a look out into the Ageian Sea and be eating a Authentic Greek meal.
Since my birth I have been blessed with good genes as they say, 1/2 Greek, 1 /2 Italian.
You are so lucky everyone keeps telling me, I wish I was you!
I am very lucky indeed, I grew up in a family full of good stories, lots of noise, laughter, and very good food.
So when I wish I could be sitting on a veranda looking out into the beautiful blue sea, I make this family favorite. Alexander the Great Greek Chicken.named after my dear old Dad.
So if you cannot afford to go on that Greece vacation right at this time, but you would like to taste the food from there, I have a suggestion for you and your family & friends.
Call Chef Gianna @ Divadish Kitchens.
She will come to your kitchen cook this or other delicious authentic cuisine meals & desserts.
She will even entertain you with her stories of her family Life, and how she learned how to cook.
The movie Big Fat Greek Wedding, has nothing on her family.. 
Crazy Greek, and a New York accent...
Lucky,Lucky, YOU's!
Appointments are taken @612-859-3270

No comments:

Post a Comment