Friday, April 22, 2011

Sugar Cookies

English Toffee Sugar Cookies
Divadish Kitchens created (4) dozen of  these crunchy & moist cookies in her test kitchens last week.
I took my sugar cookie recipe, cut back on the sugar a tad and added some really crunchy English toffee bits to the dry ingredients. 
Then I thought why not kick in a little more  caramel, so I then added some imported caramel syrup.
What I got besides a Sugar Cookie Niravana high, was the perfect crisp & chewy all at the same time 
Toffee& Caramel Sugar Cookie, Nothing and I mean Nothing,
Says Yummy in your mouth better than Toffee, Sugar, & Caramel! 
If all of this makes your mouth just start watering, and your taste buds start putting in their own order, then you better call and do it fast before their all gone!
All Orders take (2) business days to prepare. 
Contact: Divadish Kitchens & Catering

No comments:

Post a Comment