Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Carrot Cake

divadishkitchenscatering.com
Carrot Cake has been around forever, kind of like Aunt Myrtle's Fruit cakes...!
Only difference is everyone will eat this cake.

Being a Chef I decided to change this old time favorite up a bit.
Here is how I improved it for my tastes and hopefully yours.

First I added 1/4 cup more sweet raisins.
Then a 1/2 cup more of sweet organic carrots.
Added a little more moisture to batter.

Baked a tad longer @ 350' 
When cooled I made a Almond fudge Icing to drizzle over the entire cake.
Sprinkled Coconut over that.
Finally I added crushed Chocolate cookie crumbs.

Now this cake is in my Hall of Fame Favorites.
With this Saturday being Small Business Owners Day why not order one of these for your 
Sweet heart , or Family.
Divadish Kitchens & Catering


1 comment:

  1. This Carrot Cake is a 10" Bundt size.
    Serves (15) large servings.
    Or (30) average servings.
    Order yours cost $38.00

    ReplyDelete