Thursday, November 10, 2011

Alfredo Pasta Dish

divadishkitchenscatering.com
This Alfredo Sauce Pasta Dish is (6) layers of creamy deliciousness.
I use half& half for my cream, sweet cream butter, Parmesan cheeses,garlic,sea salt, a touch of sweet basil.
Add to that loads of (3) cheeses blend, and you have a Masterpiece even Divinci would want to Paint, then of course Eat soon after!

This is a special order only meal, and this particular culinary Divine was ordered by my C0-Workers.

I so Love to show off my Foodie Expertise,,, and what better way then to share with friends!

Please go to my web site divadishkitchenscatering.com and pick out your menu item so you can share with your friends.


Or email me @eliazabethjj555@gmail.com
I have Meal Deals Specials where you can get (2) Meals for the price of ONE!
Always Made to Order, never Frozen, Made in small batches Especially for you and Yours!

 Sincerely; Divadish Kitchens
Chef Gianna E. Ianos

1 comment:

  1. Marie Calender's is not even close to this culinary divine dish. Stop eating your meals from a Frozen Tundra selection @ your local Freezer!
    Buy fresh, never frozen and made just for you and your family.Call Divadish, better yet put me on Speed dial@612-859-3270

    ReplyDelete