These little delicacies are so light and delish you almost forget they are loaded with calories. Good ones because they are all organic ingredients and they are Mini's..
So as  Elizabeth Taylor use to say a bite of anything won't hurt. You can always spit out the rest... Hmmm don't think you will do that when you take just one bite.!

I make these with Philadelphia Cream Cheese and only about 1+ cup of white sugar, eggs and real vanilla, whip everything together and pour cupcake liners 3/4 fill. Cook 15+ minutes until jiggly, take out of oven and put on your raspberry topping, if you want the other toppings you have to cool them down a bit so it wont all melt. Cool the tray in the freezer for 15+ minutes, then remove from pan and store in a good freezer container. I use my Tupperware cake containers because they are air tight and these little babies are too precious to get freezer burn! they usually have a shelf life of 3+ months but I would guess they will not be around that long. ....:)

I hope this blog makes you smile and think I can have dessert today, they are Mini's after all and Elizabeth Taylor said I can. Go dessert everyone we all need a little Dessert.