Beef Stew
Like the kid says at the end of the TV show what does that mean? Well let me tell you what it means for me.

When things are hectic, chaotic, stressful.... or anything else( ectic ) I can usually be found doing one of (3) things. Cleaning, reading, cooking. Not necessarily in that order either.

I had one of those weeks this week,,, with extra Gaga duties, a big catering event to prep for, and a sick cat, then toss in my Mother for extra measure, I guess you could say I hit the Mother load of Ectic.... YUCK!

So what do you do? I think well if only I was a drinker, a couple of those stiff drinks would certainly make this all better, naw I don't like liquor that much, how about a smoke, no don't like the smell, what about just staying in bed all day, no I have arthritis that alone will kick a much stronger than I to their knees in Pain if they lay around too long.

So I cooked and cleaned, and cursed a small bit out of frustration, Yep I am not perfect, Sorry to disappoint everyone, but as my so gracious granddaughter reminded Me recently I don't even go to church so what would I know.! Well she is partly right, I don't go to church but I do believe and how we practice that belief is up to us, so I guess I am practicing my beliefs in my Kitchen, on my Chair in the garden reading, or when I have a vacuum in my hand cleaning my house and of course there is always my four -legged friends who keep me sane even though they all leave a surprise for you you really don't want. ...

We are all different in this world, we are never perfect, rarely not sinful, forgiving we try? accepting mostly, Loving not always, understanding still working on it, but always, always in God's SAVING GRACE!
Maybe I should make this my new Mantra, no I probably screw it up eventually. Gotta Love Ya Diva.