Sausage & Peppers

Divadish brings to you the Real Italian Sausages & Peppers. New York original recipe from the Messano side of the family, this mouthwatering dish will make you think you just got off the boat and landed in your home land. Italians have eaten sausage and peppers probably before they were given breast milk! :) It is a really delicious combination of flavors and textures that when you take that first bite your mouth does a HAPPY-Dance.... I know I certainly do when I make mine.. The seasonings and the aroma's make your mouth water from the first bite to the last. Serve it with a crusty hearty Roma bread or a Rye bread slathered in butter or dipped the bread in olive oil and then scoop a generous portion of the sausages & peppers mixture , if you make it to the table before you eat the whole thing, you are a better person than me. I usually get another one going because that one is completely gone before I get that far. 
Of course all these original recipe dishes are always made fresh and organic, no fake of phony stuff @ Diva's so dial yourself up a original tonight and call the Diva to get yours. Ciao Baby.