Every once in awhile you take something on even though it is near impossible at the time. 
Well I did that this week, I took a very large private Catering event even though I was already booked and overextended. 

It probably was not the smartest decision I ever made but it was the Best and Right one I ever made.I will tell you why in the following story.

On Friday December 20,I got a voice message from Mayo Clinic asking me if I could call him back as it was a matter of dire urgency.My first thought was okay this sounds hokey, and maybe someone dialed the wrong number, it happens all the time, one digit off and you are ordering pizza instead of plumbing:) But I called him back just to make sure, I didn't want to be rude and I was curious as a Cat.

What I found out after talking with him was he was very sick and staying @ Mayo for treatment and his whole Brazilian family of (12) decided to surprise him for Christmas because they did not want their parents alone in America over the Holidays. Now this is a Wonderful Tiny Tim moment and all but how was he going to provide food for all these people. 

I said I understand but I am already doubled booked I can't do it, I say goodbye and figure that is the end of it, well, not quite, he calls back and says he has a solution for me to consider. Hmmmmm? so I call him back to find out he will pay me a premium rate + and if I could cook ahead his meal his daughter can reheat it so everyone can celebrate a traditional American Christmas. Well I said Yes, and I am not Sorry I did even though I feel like someone shoved me through a hole and then back again:)

Now everything is finished they will pick up bags and bags of delicious food and they will be able to celebrate on the holiday all together in their first American Christmas.

So when you pick up your phone sometime and get that call that you think is a hoax, you just maybe doing what I did giving a Tiny Tim's Christmas to Everyone and as he said it so aptly,

GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!