Divadish Personal Chef Services & Private Catering  Top (5) Food Events

Number (5). Paisley Park  Cooking for the one and only Prince himself on two different occasions! This was not a Easy Deal.:(

Number (4).Cooking 
Demonstration for a CEO and her soon to be going off to college niece, her grand mother, and best friends.What I was not expecting was off - color humor, lots and lots of you knows, and what not to do in this situation discussions and Laughter that was the loudest ever!

Number (3). Cooking Class for (25)  Women who without their I phones instructing them could not get anything done:)

Number (2). Cooking weekly for a fabulous couple who became two new friends . This was a (6) month cooking contract given by her sister as a thank you gift. 

And number (1). Will need two spots for a tie of (2) gigs that both need mentioning here.

(1)  A. Spot goes to my 100 Th Birthday party for The Best Looking woman of the year who as far as I could see did not look a day past 80.! Best party ever, best people ever and still one of my fondest cooking memories shared.

(1) B. Spot two goes to my Brazilian Christmas Eve Dinner for 12+ family members who flew in to spend their first ever time in America with there very sick Dad @ Mayo Clinic. Their Dad phoned me to persuade Me to supply a full cooked Traditional meal for his family so they could enjoy their family and share in good food,laughter and the warmth it brings by doing so. This was a Big order and one I did not take willing as I was overbooked, but did it anyway because of circumstances, I was very glad I did. :)

So there you have fellow Foodies of 2013, I have been Blessed ten fold for 2013 and count myself very lucky too have been able to share my self and my talents with others who have given me many more stories too share for 2014 which is fast approaching. After all Life is about Stories and the Memories it creates, but it all starts with Good Food:) God Bless Everyone for the rest of 2013 and for our soon to be New Year 2014! :) Thank you and I hope to making more memories and stories for future years!

Chef Gianna E. Ianos
Divadish Kitchens & Catering