What no flowers? How dare you, well in my family we give food as a thoughtful gift. 
Flowers are nice but food is always welcomed, especially if I do not have to cook it:)

My Mother always Loved food gifts, and still does especially since she is in a Nursing Care Home, there food it somewhere between Icky & yucky...:( but they call it nourishment, I can't repeat what I call it!
So my picture is for all the Mother's out there who would like to receive a delicious bowl of soup or a container of soup for a few extra meals later on, and also for those foodies like me who cook all the time and someone else says Heh I can do that for you,,, ahhhh that is so nice really it is..:)
Divadish and The Diva would like to wish all the Mother's Male & Female
  a very Happy- Mother's Day, enjoy your children Big or Small and tell them how much they mean to you, family is a gift and one you should cherish.