When you are called for dinner what comes into your mind? This dinner did for me one night so I decided I see if I had all the ingredients to make it.. Whala I di so I sauteed the veggies in a Ginger/Orange Glaze sauce, added some extra ginger and garlic to sauce and slow simmered.
Then in another pan I seared my Jumbo shrimp in olive oil and a touch of lime juice, added a little sea salt and added those to my steamed veggies.
Then I made some Jasmine rice and when that was all done I added my stir-fry to the top of it all poured a little extra glaze on it and sat down to a delicious wholesome all organic plate of deliciousness...:) 

So when you get the call for dinner  think of what would make you smile and see if you got all the ingredients to make a quick and delicious plate of your own.