Saturday, October 23, 2010

Creations, Galore!!!

Creations, Galore!!!

Ever had a perfect day!? I know we think there is no such thing, but really it is possible!
Today was a powerhouse day of baking&cooking; one of my signature soups. Spaghetti Soup, yes, you have never had it, because I am the one who created it. And not to sound conceited but it is really very good, and everyone has confirmed that by buying it and then calling me to say Thank-You!

So lets add up the things I got done today.
  • Baked (3) dozen Chunky-Monkey cookies
  • Baked a Strawberry/Cream Bundt Cake
  • Baked 2+ dozen of Fudge/Brownies W/Heath bar Icing
  • Baked (12) loaves of Artisan breads
  • Cooked (5) qrts. of Spaghetti Soup
  • Made Ham& Cabbage&Potato Soup
Now see what I mean when I say this was a very good Day!
So I hope some of you will pick up the phone and call Miss Divadish and place a order, I do appreciate your views of my pages but orders help too! 612-859-3270

No comments:

Post a Comment