Sunday, June 19, 2011

Oprah Say's!

Oprah's show was a Window to all of our Fears, Hopes, Inspirations and Despair.

She talked, helped, expressed, and molded each one of Us in our own living-rooms @ 4:00- M-F.
We all felt like she was personally talking to each one of Us when we turned on our TV sets!
I did, and I learned a lot from her candor, and her own personal experiences.

It was not a Reality Talk Show, it was a Real Talk Show>>>> Quality, Honest, and Meaningful.!
Why I am writing this today to all of you is I remember one of Oprah's phrases that she used more than once on her shows. It was "Turn your Wounds into WISDOM" pretty powerful words and they apply each and everyday to each and every thing we all do!

At Divadish or the reasons for Divadish is more than cooking for me.
It is a healing of the Soul through my expression with Food.
It is Independence and Creativity.
A good friend told me recently that I have never looked so Good, and Happy, really I replied.
So I started thinking, that those Words were seeping into what I knew all along,you must allow the
Hurt, the Pain, The Sorrow, to Heal and as it does it becomes a New Horizon of Life, Love, Exuberance, and Freedom!

So Oprah Thanks for allowing Me to Heal and begin my Journey to Help others.!

DIVADISH CARES!
Chef Gianna
divadishkitchenscatering.com


No comments:

Post a Comment