Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Little Diva in every Dish!

On location Personal Chef
Cooking is not just a passion, it is a feeling that comes over you when that dish you just created looks and tastes just the way you imagined it would!
It is surreal at times, you think about food differently, and when you see tomatoes, potatoes, meats or anything else for that matter, you start to put together recipes in your head.
You get so excited about good food, for everyone, you want everyone to know that good food does not need to be only in the finest restaurants, it can be in your kitchens too!
If I could be anything I wanted in the world,,, I still would pick being a Chef, it has taught me much, and has shown me colors, tastes, textures and a good life of eating good food!

Contact Divadish @612-859-3270 and make a appointment for your Fine Dining experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment