Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pudding Cake

divadishkitchenscatering.com
                                                                    
                                                                       

 Lemon Pudding Cake

What do you know about pudding cakes?

Many people think that they would be overly sweet or gooey, but actually are not.

The one pictured above is a Lemon Pudding Bundt Cake, with Lemon Cream Cheese Icing. 

I absolutely Love Lemon anything, almost anything. 
What about You?
For Me Lemon is refreshing, light, and not overly sweet if done right.
I like my cakes light, moist, and not too sweet. I want to taste the flavors of the cake, not the sugars.

This cake is one of my family's favorites, so since I was doing dinner for Monday, of course you must have dessert!

If your family would Love to make this their favorite  I would gladly make one just for you. 
Please allow 24 hours for preparation. 

Cost is $42.00  10x10" Bundt Cake
Cake serves 30 2x2 size slices. 

Divadish Kitchens
Chef Gianna

                                                                      

1 comment:

  1. Divadish Kitchens & Chef Gianna have a whole selection of desserts, all you need to do is decide.

    ReplyDelete