Quiche' anyone?

Divadish loves new things, and eating them too. Before I allow any of my food to go to my clients I make sure I test them out myself. :) Of course this is such a terrible imposition for me but Heh someones gotta do it!

The above Quiche' was one of my most recent creations. Egg bakes which is what Minnesotans call them, because Quiche's sounds too Foo-Foo for guys....:) but mine are anything but ,,, they are heart healthy, and hearty too.
The one pictured has organic cheddar, spinach,  sodium reduced Hormel bacon, organic eggs, and organic cream, blend all that together add a little onion, some cilantro, a little garlic a dash of sea salt and sweet basil and call it delish!

Add a couple of hearty slices of rye bread with butter and some honey crisp slices of apples and you have a healthy meal that is filling and good for you too. What else is there in Life? delicious food, friends and family to share it with, and calling The Diva to do it all for you!!