Divadish  Kitchens & Catering Loves cooking, but she also Loves to clean, I know I'm Weird...:) but it calms me what can I say, blame it on my Mother!

My Ma as we call her had two favorite sayings, "keep your kitchen and your bathroom always Clean"

Now we won't talk about the second one but I am sure you know why?!
We do spend a lot of time in both areas and for good reason. 

Here are some simple tips to keep your kitchens clean that I found in my local paper Lillie News, wonderful and quick tips that will help make our kitchens shine and be Food Safe.

1.Line your refrigerator draws with plastic placemats. This makes clean ups so quick and simple, simply remove them take to the sink and wash off with soapy warm water.
They come in all kinds of colors too so you can decorate the draws at the same time.

2.Let the kids help clean, a lot of manufactures are making kid friendly bath and kitchen fixtures so it makes it easier to clean and also easier for your kids to help.

3.Clean with baking soda. It is cheap and it makes everything shine. Examples from tile flooring, backsplashes, inside the fridge, too also deodorizing fridge .
Make a solution of 1/2 baking soda to a 1/2 gallon of warm water and start scrubbing away all those spots!

4. Brighten brass and copper:On pots & pans, use a small amount of ketchup on a soft old rag and rub. Once the tarnish is gone rinse with warm water and towel dry.

5. Buy smudge free appliances when possible, saves all those sticky fingers marks and everything else too.

6.Spills and sticky juice rings: Use a small amount of hydrogen peroxide and ammonia with a small amount of warm water dip a soft cloth in it and wash away those sticky rings spills and whatever and you are set to go!

I hope all these quick cleaning tips helps everyone so we all can have safe and clean kitchens and have more family and Me time.)