Greek Chicken
Divadish's original recipe for this delicious all organic meal pictured above.

Greek food is a wonderful taste in your mouth and something I prepare for my clients when asked or ordered from my web site.
The seasonings and spices are all from original recipes created by me and experience and style by both my parents Catherine & Alexander Ianos.

What sets this ethnic food apart from others is the combinations of textures, seasonings, and flavor.

It is like they say once you try it you are addicted and can't seem to get enough of the Greek Stuff!:)

Greek Chicken is just one of those meals, the skin is nicely crispy and the meat is moist and has a slight fragrance of Anise that makes it so wonderful that you go all Yummy inside.

This is but one of the many Greek recipes I offer @ Divadish Kitchens & Catering. Call today for your Holiday Meals and I will bring my Greek food to your guests and family too!:)