Like the song says Celebrate, Celebrate, let's party hardy. Okay not exactly the right words but you get my meaning. Life is worth celebrating, laughing, and sharing good food with all that maters.

This cake is one of those moments, I made it for a very special clients birthday and it was so delish. I so like making something wonderful for someone who also is the same. Similar to what a cake does for our taste buds when we take that first bite, it is the same with this person who it was for. He was akind, thoughtful person with not a mean bone or word in his body. It was all my pleasure to make it and it will be what I consider to one of the Best parts of my job, to make good food no matter what occasion to make that event the best it can be and most importantly to make everyone smile and rejoice in each other's company. Happy New Year everyone and please when you want the very best of what food brings please call Divadish.
Sincerely Gianna.