Chicken Wild Rice Soup....

Although it does not feel like Fall weather outside now it soon will be, and we will all need to get ready for it right????

When I feel the weather changing, I start to build up my soup stocks. Chicken, Beef, and Vegetable stocks are all the basics when making a good tasty soup base, it like a house's foundation, you need good Bones before you can guarantee your structure is not going to fall down on you!

What do you need to do, here is my basic list that I always, always have in my pantries so I can throw together a delicious soup into my crock pot and let the slow cooking take care of the rest.

Organic Carrots ( Fresh or Frozen)
Peas (Fresh or Frozen)
Green Beans (Fresh or Frozen)
Onions (Fresh or Freeze Dried)
Poultry Seasonings
Dried Mixed Veggies
Garlic Powder
Potatoes
Mushrooms
Lentils
Black Beans
Chili Beans
Meats:
Chicken (Fresh or Frozen
Beef (Fresh or Frozen
Fish (Fresh or Frozen)
Pork (Fresh or Frozen)

Sauces:
Chicken
Red Sauce
Alfredo

The combinations of any of these ingredients takes a creative mind and a skilled hand, but if you are neither than I suggest keeping it Simple, basic and simple is always good too, ,and everyone will still taste the difference between a can of soup opened up and served and your delicious Home Made Edition served to them from your home kitchen.

So take my Fall Challenge go into your kitchens People and make your families some Good Old Fashion Soup, you will be glad you did and your family will thank you all the way down to their empty bowls and the quiet you will hear around the table as they are enjoying Your Creation Tonight:)

So let the clocks be turned back to give us more time to spend with our families and create more delicious meals in our kitchens. 

Divadish Personal Chef Services and Catering

Chef Gianna