Pie Season....!


Pie season  is what makes Fall so wonderful...  There are so many good choices and so little time to get them all in....
I Love fruit pies especially, the flavors are so good and you can combine several fruits to add even more taste and texture.

This one pictured is a Apple & Peach pie, I felt like trying this combination for two reasons, one I had some over ripe peaches that were too good to waste and also some Pink Lady Apples that were given to me so I said why not combine them and see how it will taste I was not disappointed, I feel you need to mix it up once in a while and this was one of my mix ups....

Other combinations of fruits that go well together are Cherries and Raspberries, Blueberries and Blackberries, Strawberries and Raspberries.

So the next time you are deciding what to do about those leftover berries or other fruits, thinks pies and do some Mixing up of your own.

Divadish Personal Chef Services
Chef Gianna