Monday, December 19, 2011

Pasta

divadishkitchenscatering.com
I would not be Italian and my grandmother Julia would roll over in her grave,,, if I did not make a Pasta dish at least once a week!

Here is one of those I can't get enough of dishes...!

It has a very Fancy Italian name, but I choose to call it what it is,,, Angel Hair Pasta W/Sausage.
Of course there is a little more too it then that,,, it has sauteed red onions,green bell peppers,chunk ripe tomatoes,
all seared in dark green olive oil, with fennel, anise, garlic, and sweet basil, add a touch of Sea Salt to the last few secs of cooking.
When you serve this to your guests they will think they have been treated to a Fine Dining Italian Experience!
And so they should, it is a puttsy dish to make but a delicious one to enjoy, so in my book that out weighs the puttsy.

Hope you have Enjoyed this Italian Memory Lane Moment of  My Messano Family Recipe.

ANGEL HAIR PASTA & SAUSAGE

Buon Appetito
Chef Gianna
Divadish Kitchens & Catering
divadishkitchenscatering.com
elizabethjj555@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone: Enjoy this dish and many others when you order from Divadish Kitchens & Catering!

    Happy -Holidays
    from Chef Gianna

    ReplyDelete