Saturday, December 10, 2011

Stuffed Peppers!

divadishkitchenscatering.com
Stuffed Green Peppers by Chef Gianna owner of Divadish Kitchens & Catering

This recipe has been in my Mother's family over a 100+ years.
All of the Messano's and the Ianos's have tweaked it a bit over the years, but it still is our Comfort Food dish.
Especially when the weather gets colder we all turn to heartier meals.

My recipe uses lean ground organic beef & ground pork sausage.
No rice added to meat mixure, instead I did it like a meatloaf base.
Added fennel, anise, onions, garlic, sweet basil,red pepper, sea salt.
Mixed it all together and stuffed those peppers so full they squeaked for Help!
Covered them with a rich marina sauce, Parmesan cheese, feta, and slow cooked @ 325' for about (1) hour or so.

Heavenly does not even come close when I served these for my own dinner with some nice crusty bread I made earlier in the day. Of course pouring extra sauce all over it, and sopping that up with my delicious homemade bread was divine!

I really do Love to Eat Well, and want my clients to enjoy my original recipes too.

So if you are tired of those microwave meals, Marie Calender is no longer your BFF... and take -out has become
Fake-Out...then pick up the cellie, and call 612-859-3270.. for your next Home Cooked Meal or Meals.
My meals are family -style so you might have left-overs and they all freeze well.

I also teach Cooking Classes and you could learn how to cook this yourself.

Let's talk about the possibilities together, the Sooner the Better, before you fall into a Bad Food Coma!!.....!
Chef Gianna E. Ianos
divadishkitchenscatering.com

1 comment:

  1. Home -Cooked Meals made in small batches, never frozen, or full of Preservatives either.
    Taste the difference when you order from Divadish Kitchens & Catering

    ReplyDelete