Roast Beef & Pepper-jack Cheese Hoagie

Move over Subway Sandwiches and blowing you totally away... Jimmy-Johns..... Diva's in The House now Boy's....:)

I so Love to challenge the norm or as I like to put it the accepted status Quo's... No Way, so Dam Boring...:) I made these Bad Boy's as a Picnic Lunch Winter Break Sandwich for my daughter and I for our get together this week, and they were really so God-Awful GOOD, I said why not offer these to my customers? I bet they would appreciate something more than paper thin cold-cuts, counted cheese slices and bread filled with Air tasting sandwiches. ? Right... :) So here they are everyone, this is there debut, like a Coming out of The Closet Meat Sandwiches with a side Of Meat all for your Eating Pleasures...:) Yum is not covering this sandwich, what words could, let me pick some for you. A Mouthful of Deliciousness, full of Meat, Cheeses, special dressings, and custom Parmesan Butter, toasted buns, all blended together to make this sandwich Frigging Fantastic... 
This are all handmade -Special Order Sandwiches @ $27.00 each.. you may choose from the following Meats:

Black -Angus Sliced Roast Beef
Genoa Salami
Roasted 
ChickenBlack Forest Ham
Brunsweiger
Bologna

Cheese Choices:

Colby
Pepper-jack
Colby-jack
Provalone
Cheddar


**All sandwiches have a Parmesan seasoned butter spread, Special Balsamic dressing, and shredded lettuce and tomatoes.

**Please specify your choice of meats, and cheeses when you pick your Custom Made to Order Diva Sandwich...

** Allow 48 hours for these Special Order Menu Items::::