Divadish Loves good meat and preferably fixed Med-Rare, Yum.... Good organic farmed raised Beef can be eaten a little rare because it is so sweet and soft anyway because of how the cattle are being fed and grazed, it does make a BIG DIFFERENCE, just ask a cattleman or a qualified butcher. A Great meal starts with Great Meat! So when my daughter asks for Meat with a side of Meat I know what she feels like.. it is usually a steak... What else. ?!

Maybe it is the Vampire in all of Us that makes us crave meat? or maybe it is our Caveman Beginnings? who knows who cares when my Body says Feed me a nice Hunk of Meat I know what and where I an going for it. Yep my Local Butcher Big Steer Meat Market on corner of Minnehhaha in East Saint Paul. Yep Best little Meat Market in town and I don't mean average either, I mean equivalent to a New York City style and service exceptional! the only thing it is missing is the saw dust on the floors, that would make it Perfect then, oh well I can allow one little oops.

I get all misty eyed and a little fer clumped when I go in there to buy something special for myself or a client, all that gorgeous meat and the butchers in White uniforms and starched aprons with that splatter of blood on them makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, now that might sound a little weird to you? but when you were raised around great deli's, meat markets, farmer's, slaughter houses, it is only natural to get reminiscent of what all that is starring you in the FACE.:)

So when any of you's get that hunkering for Meat, go to Big Steer for your FIX, or call The Diva she will get it and Cook it for you's! Gotta Love it.....:) 

Divadish Personal Chef Services
Chef Gianna