DIVA MC BURGER!!!!!

Divadish likes to mix it up, and here is one of those mix up's.... I call it my version of a MC Donalds Burger except a whole lot more tasty and better for you:)

I created this for one of my clients since he just loves burgers and I wanted to make him something good and delicious too.So I created this little Devil of a Burger. Here is what I did....

Recipe:
1 LB. of 80% Ground Chuck
1/2 Vandilia onion diced
1 Tbsp. of garlic powder
1 tsp. of seasoned salt
1 Tbsp of Mild Mustard
1 Tbsp. Ketchup
Mix all together till blended

Form into patties app: 1/2 Lb. each cook till 160' degrees which is med rare... add a slice of Colby jack cheese the last 1 minute or so till melted, take the hamburgers buns and let them sit on top of burgers in pan to soak up some of juice and moisture, flip them out into plates and serve with a salad, and seasoned french fries. 

These are juicy, very flavorful and totally addictive...:) :) so get ready to be hooked and buy your hamburger from Big Steer Meat Market it is the Best and really made from Chuck ground daily.... 
 Hope you enjoy this recipe,I certainly did and my client had the biggest smile when he ate them....:)