Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Alexander's Greek Chicken!


Alexander's Greek Chicken 
I named this chicken dish after my father,
Alexander Harry Ianos.
Or as he liked to call himself
"Alexander the Great "

He was very proud of his heritage, and often told people he had ancestral roots to the great Kings of Greece.
Well I know we had Spartan blood in our veins, because if you disagreed with him
there was definately sparks, swords, and tempers all over the place!
Yes he was a male Diva in the kitchen but his food was to Die For! 
So Yes I can be the same way @ times with my creative temperament, but I do not throw anything @ you!
The Greek chicken dish is basted with a chickenbroth & lemon sauce, 
garlic & oregano& sea salt and seared first then baked @ 375 for app. 40 minutes till inside temp@165' which is done to safety rules.
I served it over angel hair pasta mixed with a garlic & caramelized onion and topped with a feta & kalamari olive cheese mixture.

If my Dad was still alive he would of said I hope,
that this was up to his very High Standards!
So this dish is for you Dad, tell the guy's I say Hi, Your daughter; Gianna.
AKA: Miss Divadish
divadishkitchenscatering.com
missdivadish.yolasite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment