Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy # 41

What makes You HAPPY!!!!!?

Is it your favorite shirt with the holes in the elbows?

Spending time with your family?

Or spending time with your Lover?


Gong for a walk with your best (4) legged friend? or human friend?


Enjoying a good cup of coffee, and inhaling it's strong aroma's?

Having that first sip of sweetened English Tea every-morning?

Birthdays, the joy of (1) more Year of Life?

Food, how does Food fit into your equation for Happiness?

These are all very good questions, and I have my own answers for some of them.

  • In no particular order I will give you my short list of Happiness!
  • English Tea, the sweetness and cream combination and holding that warm cup in my hand as I take my 1st. sip is like Heaven to me.
  • Birthday's, have always been very Special to Me, so much so when my birthday Month April hits the calender I do something special for myself each and every day! I have made it a tradition in my family, and with my friends too. So much so I have made my friends and family doing some of the same.
  • Walk with my (4) legged friend Travis,, Love that dog, he is loyal, kind, Sweet, Bag of Shedding Fur, but I really don't care about the mess, I do care how he looks out for me, I am his main focus, and we are a Team!
  • Food is important to me, I am a Chef, but I look at food as nourishment, and value to my Body.
Not as I gotta stick the first thing that comes along in my mouth! When I eat, I really savor my food, I know what I put in it, and want to taste it. Not just Wolf it down like it was just something to fill my Hunger, I want to satisfy it.
When you can look at food this way instead of the other you will be the Conquer over the Over-Eating, Binging, Bad Food Choices, and how you just look at food in general.

Every year I have a Birthday, I promise myself to do one thing good for myself, and every year I try to succed in keeping that Promise. As I near the Big (60) Birthday, I will be 59 this year, I realize I must still keep pushing myself to be better, take care more, and reach for the Stars, Physically ,Emotionally, and Spiritually.
If you can continue down that path of enrichment always your Life will be exactly what you want it to be!

We are not a Reality Show, we are Human, Warm Blood beings, that make mistakes, but are capable of getting back up and learning to do it right, it may take more than once, but you still have The Power to do it always.!
We are all in this together, Always ; Miss Divadish
divadishkitchenscatering.com
dreammakers22.yolasite.com
missdivadish.yolasite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment