Monday, March 7, 2011

Food Journaling #39

Having  a Food Journal is very helpful. It is our Diary to our eating habits.
If we write down what we eat everyday and for each meal and snack we are less likely to over-eat!

It has been proven scientifically, and of course I think we all need visuals to understand what we are doing.

When you journal you see patterns of what you are doing and not doing.
Meaning:
When you are eating
What
Portion size
If  it was satisfying
Did you exercise before or after
Snacks
Cravings
Bedtimes

Now you can use any notebook or something pretty or masculine depending on gender.
 A Journal tells Us what we are doing to ourselves and our bodies.
It keeps us accountable and shows us in writing like a contract what we need to change and improve on.
We are what we eat, and this is another way to show us that.
I know this works I used it myself and I have maintained my weight for over 5+ years now.
Let me know how it works for you!
Miss Divadish
divadishkitchenscatering.com
missdivadish.yolasite.com



No comments:

Post a Comment