Thursday, July 21, 2011

BLUEBERRY (COFFEE CAKE MUFFINS)!!!!

They say, who they is I guess the experts, but of course since I am a Diva I would follow my stomach first anywhere!
Anyway the opinion is that muffins are now the new Cake!
Cupcakes were all the fad a few months ago, but the old time favorite is pushing that sweet little thing aside and taking it's dominance over it once more!
So taking my lead from what YOU want my customer,This is my new favorite for my final muffin in the July series.

This Blueberry cream muffin taste like a coffee cake in a muffin disguise!
Moist, delicate flavor, full of plump blueberry's,and not overly sweet.
The batter was a combination of half& half cream, cream cheese icing,and a boatload of blueberry's! 
No wonder my girlfriend who was my food guinea pig said oh my that's good.

July's (3) Muffin flavors are as follows:
  • Pumpkin Spice
  • Coffee Chocolate
  • Bluberry Cream
Made in small batches by hand of (8) Jumbos for $24.00 
That is $3.00 each for sheer Orgasmic Ecstasy!

To place your order call 612-859-3270
or go to my web site for more menu items
www.divadishkitchenscatering.com

No comments:

Post a Comment