Friday, July 15, 2011

Muffins!!

Chocolate & Coffee Muffins.
I love these. Sometimes not being able to sleep can create something new & wonderful!
I created these on Thursday of this week, as I wanted to sample them with a new client I was meeting.
You never know what will come out of your brain @ 3:00Am,, well (3) new flavors of muffins did.
I am very pleased with the results and so were my new clients. 

Now to describe these I would say this.
Combine in your mouth a soft taste of semi sweet chocolate and a mild tasting coffee. 
The balance is sublime and the texture is moist without being too much so.
Add in a small amount of Hershey's chocolate syrup, just to give it added sweetness and you have a combination that speaks volumes in your first bite and afterwards in your mouth and satisfaction.
Hand made each and every one these are made in small batches of (8) jumbo's per pan @ $24.00 per batch.
Treat yourself to some this very instant!!
Divadish Kitchens
Chef Gianna
www.divadishkitchenscatering.com

No comments:

Post a Comment