Monday, July 18, 2011

Gourmet Pumpkin Muffins!

Pumpkin Spice Muffin
Pumpkin Spice and everything nice! 
Creating new flavors for morning muffins is always exciting.
This muffin was no exception.

Here is what I did to make it a little more spectacular.
I took my spice bread recipe + my muffin recipe added some Libby's gourmet pumpkin mix and a touch more pumpkin spice.
Then added a little extra cream to make everything a little more rich.
Combined all the above, blended to creamy and baked in jumbo cupcake liners for 
app. 16 minutes @ 350' 
The result was moist, spicy pumpkin deliciousness!
Finished 1/2 the recipe with turbinado sugar for topping, the other 1/2 got Cream cheese icing for their topping.
I was very pleased with the results and they are available for purchase 
@ Divadish Kitchens.
Baked in small batches of (8) jumbos @ $24.00 which is only $3.00 per muffin for a hand crafted muffin.
Stay tuned for more new creations in the following months @ Divadish Kitchens.
These are available by placing your order by phone or go to my web site.
www.divadishkitchenscatering.com
Thank you Chef Gianna

No comments:

Post a Comment