Monday, July 4, 2011

Red, White & Blue!!!

Today is Independence Day....! We all know what that means.... Food....(:) (:) 
So to continue in this honered tradition I am going to throw my culinary caution to the wind and give you my July 4th's picks....!

Red: My choice a rich Marina sauce simmering slowly for 2-3 days, add lots of Parmesan cheese, feta, and mozzrella.
Serve over  angel hair pasta, add a large italian salad and crusty bread.
Open a bottle of semi sweet red wine, and let the evening unfold perhaps in someones embrace....hubba, hubba...!

White: I will go with my cream cheese icing served layered thickly on my chocolate chunky cupcakes.
Moist , full of chocolate bits and topped with a creamy icing of cream cheese and white cream what could be better except________!

Blue all over are you ): ):):( because you forgot to call Divadish Kitchens to order your July 4th feast>
But don't be all Sad Faced, Chef Gianna can come to your rescue, and turn your ): into a Smile(: as fast as you can say Jack Robinson.... ! Or what are the kids saying these days Justin Beeber....!

Happy 4th of July, everyone be Safe, Happy, enjoy your family and friends and we will be here when you are ready to celebrate, or just to have some friends over and you do not have to do the Cooking!!!!
Divadish
Chef Gianna
elizabethjj555@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment