Thursday, May 12, 2011

Berry -Wine Chicken

Berry Wine Chicken

 
Divadish Loves too cook with Wines... Why,, because you can sip a little out of the bottle too!!! Just kidding......!

No, really, the taste that wines add to the flavors of meats, soups, sauces, and salad dressings, is Phenomenal!!!
Combine all of that with special blends of seasoning and you have a Winner each and every time.
The above picture is just one particular winner.
I marinated (4) chicken thighs over night in a semi-sweet berry wine & lime juice, with my special blends of seasonings, all sat in their juices in a baking dish in fridge app. 8-10 hours till I needed them for grilling the next day.

I was having a very good friend over for dinner and I wanted to try this brand new recipe out on her, you see she is my Food-Guinea Pig!!!! Yeah it is a very good job, and I am SORRY but the Position is filled for now, and No she is not looking to give up her role anytime soon.. SORRY!!!!
So anyway dinner was for 6:00PM on Wednesday, I grilled them up in app. 25 minutes, added a little extra marinade after cooking, and set aside in warmer dish to finish off remaining menu sides.

The next side was my Parmesan Cheese Potatoes. Can you smack your lips together now and repeat after me,,,, YUM>>>>> YUM>>> YUM>>>>! These babies are like Orgasmic, and when they go in your mouth all you can think of is there more!!!! I was very proud of the food choices for that nights Food Guinea Pig Event, and my Dear Friend Karen was too. 
We ate, we drank, we laughed, and then it got to dessert time, and we just had to have some Lemon Sorbet to clean our palates first,,,, then we had a piece of Chocolate Ecstasy Gluten Free Cake, with a Chocolate Gnache Icing .... And Whip Cream & Chocolate Bits,,,, YEP, you are wetting your pants now, but Sorry it was delicious and we almost licked the plates too afterwards.... HeH my house my Rules...lol...
So if any of this sounds so good you want some for yourself or others, you know what to do,,, pick up the phone and place your order @ Divadish.
Always a Diva;
Divadish.

No comments:

Post a Comment