Sunday, May 29, 2011

Quiches

Salami & Bleu Cheese Quiche
Breakfast is our most important meal of the day.
Why? because we have been sleeping all night and need to fuel our bodies.
This Quiche pictured above is one of those fuel choices.

It is a Divadish original recipe, and made to order for any of my clients.
This pie serves (6) good size slices, or (8) smaller ones.
I sell them for $38.00 each.
All ingredients & seasonings, are natural & organic.
All of my quiches are crust less, I prefer to use crumbled breads or potato or vegetable crusts, to add the flavor and not to your waistlines.
They are always hearty, but still delicate in taste and flavor, fulling and satisfying and pure Heaven in a bite!

Order yours today by email @elizabethjj555@gmail.com 
or by calling my business line@612-859-3270 
or Text me @612-859-3270
I would be Happy to prepare one for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment