Friday, May 20, 2011

Graduations!

Molten Lava Chocolate Cake   
Graduations, are already here, wouldn't this decadent all chocolate cake be the hit of your friends!
This is one on my Chocolate Lover's Chocolate Fix it all cake. 
This bundt cake serves 15 nice size pieces and is all hand crafted, all Organanic,
delicious tasting, with my secret gnache icing to Spoil all of you Rotten!
The Best part is the very afforadable price of $35.00.... 
This and other desserts available, also my full menu of delicious meals.
I am your graduation headquarters @ prices and quality you can afford!
Please go to my web site @divadishkitchenscatering.com
All my contact information and menu selections are posted. 
Please feel free to contact me for custom menus and price quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment