Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gluten -Free Chocolate Cake!

 


We all LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!!
Sometimes  we are allergic to the Gluten so desserts are a Big NO!
Not for this cake pictured.
This is Divadish's Gluten -Free Chocolate Cake.
I served this yummy slice of chocolate heaven today for Mother's Day.
My granddaughter could not believe it was totally made without flour, and it was made with a vegetable!?
What silliness is that, it taste too good she says, as she starts to attack her piece of cake with a vengeance.
I haven't  seen that  outside of the incident I did when my Mom gave Me my first chocolate Eclair... It's a New York thing!!!



This is a Special Order only cake @ Divadish.
This is a 10" size one layer cake, serves (8)nice size pieces@ $38.00 each cake
Please allow (2) business days for orders
Glass of Milk is optional.
Cake and a Happy Smile is Not!
Always a Divadish
Chef Gianna

No comments:

Post a Comment