Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lasagna @ Divadish

Spinach Feta Lasagna!   
Divadish loves to make the family style lasagna pictured above.
Lasagna is a work of Art when you are making it.
Layer after layer of Meats, Sauce, Ricotta, Cheeses, Spinach,Noodles, then repeat it until the lasagna pan is 2/3 full of this mixture, and add the final touch of two large handfuls of Feta cheese on top.
Put into the oven @ 325' degrees and slow back all of this deliciousness for about (2) hours.
 Of course there are alot of other steps in between, like the sauce has to be martinated with the meats, and the seasonings you select for the combinations you are using in this particular type of lasagna is also very important.
Those are my Secret Recipes, and if I told you everything I would have to send my Cousins Vinnie & Quito over to take care of you's!!!!
So I will save you the discomfort of that, and you will have to order some of this Lasagna for yourself, and see what I am talkin about!
Till later Gator, 
Batta Bing, Batta Boom .....
Divadish

No comments:

Post a Comment