Saturday, May 14, 2011

Caramel French Toast

Caramel French Toast
Divadish loves to twist things up a bit, and adding a custom butter to this family favorite made it a little more interesting.

What did I do pray tell??? I took some sweet cream butter, softened a bit, added some semi-sweet DaVinci Caramel Syrup, a touch of cinnammon, and blended it all together.
It was a nice bit of caramel & a hint of cinnamon to make it a perfect butter for this family favorite.
It even past muster with my granddaughter this week when her one and only GaGa had a overnight with her and made it for her breakfast...!
So next time when you are looking @ that same Old -Breakfast and want to twist it up a bit, call Divadish, she can do it for you alright and then some.
Gotta go for now, I hear my Breakfast calling Me, and it says I am Hungary!
Always a Diva;
Divadish

No comments:

Post a Comment